Watch below as we answer:
Q: Our tenders aren't standing out, how do I win more of them?
Featured strategists are:
David Siegel – Strategy Exec.
Adam Long – General Manager
Jeff Cooper – Senior Partner
About Stump The Strategist:
- Questions from the floor, answered live in nine minutes
- It's opinion, not advice
- Step Change charges clients for advice, Stump The Strategist is free
- Develop a purpose: Create a purpose that touches, moves and inspires all stakeholders. A good example is Ford's founding purpose, 'To help Americans explore this great land'
- Focus on the pain points and tap into those drivers: People react 1.5-2.5 times more to pain than gain. By addressing the pain, you start to frame the value you're providing for prospective clients
- Tender audit:
- Make sure each headline highlights value
- Use of icons and graphics for scan-ability
- Specific checklists by job title, for example 'Checklist for the CEO'
- Value modelling. If you're more expensive, what is it that actually justifies this value?
- Develop an A3 discussion guide: It creates effective frequency and outlines your key points of value. Use it to win the tender before the actual tender document is sent - remember that most tenders are won before the request for tender is even released
Get more Stump The Strategist HERE