Developing Team Efficiency
UPDATED: Change continues to unravel itself daily. Whether it’s premeditated like a goal you’ve been meaning to achieve or something that’s caught you by surprise such as a pandemic– the truth that change will always be with us still remains.
The choice between simply managing change and leading change, however, makes all the difference.
In a special interview, Scrum Co-author J.J. Sutherland talks about:
- The importance of embracing change and using it for growth
- How Scrum-oriented organisations are faring in the midst of drastic change
- The value of happiness and connection among teams in relation to productivity
- His new book The Scrum Fieldbook: Faster Performance. Better Results. Starting Now.
- Whether you are setting up a small business or running a multi-million dollar company, team efficiency is what sets you up for success.
In this week’s Knowledge Nugget, let us take a closer look at Scrum by Jeff and JJ Sutherland.