Welcome to this special episode of the Insight Hunters with Dr Norman and Detective Flash! So let’s start asking better questions to get better insights.
There’s no doubt that COVID-19 has turned the world on its head and transformed the way we work and live. There are a lot of questions around what’s the best way to move forward with a disruption that’s the size of a pandemic and health crisis.
In this special episode, the Insight Hunters ask: What has COVID-19 changed and how can we respond as an organisation?
You don’t want to miss this. Watch the video to find out.
From dealing with uncertainty, navigating lockdowns, and the most meaningful ways to respond — let the Insight Hunters help you unpack how massive change affects organisations and the ways you can lead through them.
Want more of the Insight Hunters? Watch all the episodes here:
- Episode 1: How Do Teams Distinguish between Good and Right Ideas?
- Episode 2: How Do Agile Companies Evaluate Roles and Rewards in an Evolving Environment?
- Special COVID-19 Episode: How Has COVID-19 Changed the Way We Respond?
- Episode 3: What Are the Best Strategy Frameworks?
- Episode 4: How Can Teams Improve and Integrate Thinking Routines?
- Episode 5: What’s the One Mistake That Leaders Make the Most?