Welcome to a new episode of the Insight Hunters with Dr Norman and Detective Flash! Ready to ask better questions to get better insights?
Your teams look to leaders like you for guidance. It’s important to equip and empower yourself so you can help your teams navigate uncertainty. More importantly, it's crucial for leaders to unlock discretionary effort and inspire their teams to step up and develop other leaders around them.
In this episode, the Insight Hunters ask the question: What’s the one mistake that leaders make the most?
Crack the case alongside the Insight Hunters in the video below:
From understanding the context you’re in, the mistakes you should avoid, and proactive ways to move your organisation forward — let the Insight Hunters help you distil down the insights you need to empower you to lead through change and disruption.Want more of the Insight Hunters? Watch all the episodes here:
- Episode 1: How Do Teams Distinguish between Good and Right Ideas?
- Episode 2: How Do Agile Companies Evaluate Roles and Rewards in an Evolving Environment?
- Special COVID-19 Episode: How Has COVID-19 Changed the Way We Respond?
- Episode 3: What Are the Best Strategy Frameworks?
- Episode 4: How Can Teams Improve and Integrate Thinking Routines?
- Episode 5: What’s the One Mistake That Leaders Make the Most?