Welcome to a new episode of the Insight Hunters with Dr Norman and Detective Flash! Ready to ask better questions to get better insights?
There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to any challenge and you can't always apply old strategies to a new and changed context. High-performing teams should have the ability to explore different kinds of situations from different angles.
In this episode, the Insight Hunters ask the question: How do you improve and integrate first principles and imaginative thinking routines within teams?
Does creativity trump logic? Or can you find a balance between the two? Watch the video to find out:
From articulating your purpose and setting up a strategy to match — let the Insight Hunters help you unlock the insights needed to optimise efficiency, reposition your organisation, and prepare for the unknowable future.
Want more of the Insight Hunters? Watch all the episodes here:
- Episode 1: How Do Teams Distinguish between Good and Right Ideas?
- Episode 2: How Do Agile Companies Evaluate Roles and Rewards in an Evolving Environment?
- Special COVID-19 Episode: How Has COVID-19 Changed the Way We Respond?
- Episode 3: What Are the Best Strategy Frameworks?
- Episode 4: How Can Teams Improve and Integrate Thinking Routines?
- Episode 5: What’s the One Mistake That Leaders Make the Most?