Welcome to the first episode of Insight Hunters with Dr Norman and Detective Flash! Ready to ask better questions to unlock better insights?
When solving problems or making decisions, teams can get all kinds of ideas in the brainstorming and planning process. But which ones are worth the risk?
In this episode, the Insight Hunters ask: How do teams distinguish between good ideas and the right ones?
Will the Insight Hunters get to the bottom of this mystery and ask the better questions necessary to get the better insights needed to crack the case?
Watch the video to find out!
From identifying the problem, gaining context, and establishing clarity around what needs to get done — let the Insight Hunters help you determine the best approach to solving this riddle and steer clear of some common mistakes.
Want more of the Insight Hunters? Watch all the episodes here:
- Episode 1: How Do Teams Distinguish between Good and Right Ideas?
- Episode 2: How Do Agile Companies Evaluate Roles and Rewards in an Evolving Environment?
- Special COVID-19 Episode: How Has COVID-19 Changed the Way We Respond?
- Episode 3: What Are the Best Strategy Frameworks?
- Episode 4: How Can Teams Improve and Integrate Thinking Routines?
- Episode 5: What’s the One Mistake That Leaders Make the Most?