Modern customers are savvy and sceptical. Businesses can no longer win because of their scale, professionalism, and history. It’s those that put the customer’s best interest at heart who perform better and win.
So how do you embed a customer-centric mindset in your organisation?
That’s the question we will try to answer over breakfast on 26 July, and we’d love for you to join us! The breakfast will be hosted by Step Change CEO, Ashton Bishop.
Grab your spot today and learn —
- The 7 critical mindset shifts required to understand best practice customer-centricity
- The 12 steps required to embed customer-centricity in your business
Here’s what you need to know:
- Breakfast is on Friday, 26 July
- Breakfast and coffee from 7:45 a.m.
- Session kicks off at 8:00 a.m.
- Session wrap up at 9:00 a.m.
- Coffee and croissants on the house