What is the future of healthcare and work? Are robots stealing our jobs? What is the future of work?
Join us for the first of Step Change debates. RSVP here.
The problem with healthcare is human error. Human error is a determining factor in 70% to 80% of industrial accidents as well as in a large percentage of errors and adverse events experienced in healthcare. In fact, it’s a commonly held belief in some healthcare settings that human error represents the root cause of many adverse events.
However, you can’t quantify compassion’s contribution to medical care. When we communicate human contribution in meaningful ways, rather than merely appreciate it, you find the financial, talent, and creative investment needed to fuel a more caring future alongside new technologies.
Step Change will be hosting a debate to discuss exactly these issues. Our panel includes the following:
- 1st speaker: Craig Rispin, Technology Futurist and the world’s most LinkedIn-recommended speaker
- 2nd speaker: Christopher Zinn, Consumer Advocate
- 3rd speaker: Lou Pollard - Sydney Clown Doctor team for The Humour Foundation
- 4th speaker: Stephen Becsi - Global CEO Pulse Australasia
- 5th speaker: Tommy Dean - radio personality and standup
Date and Time
- Friday, 7 June 2019
- 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm AEST