More and more people are turning to their mobile devices to find answers to their questions and even to discover new products and services. Are you making the most of your mobile marketing efforts to respond to the current mobile shift?
Here are 10 mobile marketing statistics that will help fuel your digital marketing efforts in 2019.
- More than half of the worldwide online traffic (52.2%) was generated through mobile phones. (Statista)
- Google drives 96% of mobile search traffic. (Jody Nimetz Co., 2018)
- Over 51% of smartphone users have discovered a new company or product while conducting a search on their smartphone. (Google, 2018)
On Consumer Behaviour and Mobile Usage
- Over 40% of online transactions are now done on mobile. (Google, 2018)
- 51% of customers say that they use mobile devices to discover new brands and products. (BrightEdge)
- 80% of smartphone users are more likely to purchase from companies with mobile sites or apps that help them easily answer their questions. (Google)
- Apps account for 89% of mobile media time, with the other 11% spent on websites. (Smart Insights)
On Mobile Video Marketing
- 46% of people say they would not purchase from a brand again if they had an interruptive mobile experience. (Google)
- More than 50% of videos are watched on mobile. (Ooyala)
- Mobile marketing can accelerate time to B2B purchase by 20%. (Boston Consulting Group)